All download processes are managed as a download task.
Note: Each download is represented as a task. One download is equivalent to 1 task therefore 5 videos is equivalent to 5 downloaded tasks.
Manage download tasks
The task download worked by:
(1) Clicking the “Download” tab.
(2) You can check the download progress under the task list.
When the download is completed, proceed by:
(3) going to the “Completed” tab.
Also, the deleted task is moved to
Use the buttons at the top to manage the current downloading video.
(5) Click the “Download” button to start downloading.
Pause the download using
(6) “Pause” button. Click once more to resume.
(7) Delete the file by clicking the “Trash” button.
(8) Click the “Open Folder” button to open the downloaded file destination folder.
Right-click the download task to see more options.
(9) You can also right-click on the screen to see other options.
At the bottom of the screen,
(10) Click the clock mark to select PC actions after the download is completed.
This is useful if you have a large number of files downloading.