When using the enlarged display of Windows, the buttons on the product screen may overlap.
Follow the steps below on how to resolve this issue:
For Windows 10 OS:
1. Click the Windows Start button and click “Settings” on the gear icon on the left end.
2. The Windows settings screen will open. Click “System” on the upper left.
3. Click “Display”
Depending on the screen setting, the options displayed from left and right may vary as shown below,
the left portion is displayed first, by selecting the display, you will see the right part
4. The “Resize text, apps, and other items” setting
seems to be larger than 100%, so change it to 100%.
5. Click “Sign out now” on the same screen, or
power-operated to sign out or restart Windows.
6. Start ZEUS and check the screen display.