If the recording function was working properly, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the product.
Note: Try reinstalling with the security software temporarily turned off during installation.
Also, check the following:
- If there are any updates or changes made to the computer, the video and audio may be out of sync.
- If the available memory capacity is insufficient, processing will not be in time and processing will not be in time. There may be a gap between the video and audio. Make sure you have enough free memory. When recording, close other applications and tools.
- As for the recording method, it is more burdensome to record by specifying the range than full-screen recording. If there is no deviation when the resolution is set to about 1280 x 720 in full-screen recording, this is probably due to the load on the computer.
- The load will change depending on the recording target. There is no problem recording videos stored on your computer or online videos. If there is a gap only when recording specific content, the cause may be the content or the way the content is played.
* Some security software has a high load.
If you experience any of these issues please contact support.